We raise family-friendly French and offer
French Bulldog puppy/dog ownership education and lifestyle
assistance to families ( even if you did not purchase from us!).
We welcome visitors 7 days a week, by appointment, from 10am to
We are available by phone 7 days a week from 9am to 9pm (Pacific
Our French Bulldog puppies are given a wonderful start in life
that provides them with the love, socialization and training
they need to become ideal pets.
We also believe that nutrition is an essential component of
raising healthy, well-mannered French Bulldog. For this reason,
all of our French Bulldog puppies and dogs are fed food and
supplements that are free of wheat, corn and gluten's and are
optimized for canine nutrition.
Furthermore, all French Bulldogs under our care receive regular
exercise, play, and affection.
Do Your Homework!
We are more than happy to provide references - in fact we
Our references include not only folks that have purchased French
Bulldog puppies from us, but also our Veterinary and County
Licensing info. Checking references is an important part of
your homework on any breeder you are considering purchasing
from! We invite you to check out the rest of our website and see
for yourself how beautiful, healthy and happy our French Bulldog
Among our pages, you will find a virtual
tour of our clean, spacious and well-kept kennel and state of
the art nursery. We have also added for 2013 - TWO 24/7 LIVE
PUPPY CAMS! Now when you place a deposit on a new French
Bulldog baby, you can log in and see how they are being cared
for in real time!
After you've looked over our website, give
us a call and let us help you with your quest to find the
perfect French Bulldog companion.
Vic and Mary Kasser
We are located in Drain, Oregon.
We are Easily reached on the I-5 freeway corridor from anywhere
on the west coast:
Oregon : Portland, Salem, Eugene, Bend, Medford, Grants Pass,
Washington : Seattle, Tacoma, Vancouver, Tri-cities, Spokane
California : Redding, San Francisco, Sacramento
ALL OUR PUPS COME WITH:
* 1 year health guarantee/sales contract, this also includes a
15 day guarantee from the date of purchase against diseases
including but not limited to Parvo, Distemper, etc…
* Up to date 5 way vaccinations and wormings for ALL common
* Written health record and outline of projected dates for next
* AKC Purebred registration
* Litter box training started
* Puppy starter kit – Complete new puppy instructions, we even
have FREE E books on puppy care, housetraining, obedience
training and MORE for you!
* Puppy gift bag with a soft Blanket, toys, nutrient paste and a
supply of current food being fed - (Diamond Pet Brand, No corn,
wheat or glutens!)
* Mom and Dad are on site. All our Moms and Dads are
spayed/neutered and placed in appropriate loving homes before
* When you visit us you are given full access to all the areas
where we raise our puppies and care for our moms and dads!
* 24/7 help and support for the life of the puppy/dog!
* We do not require you to take the puppy to the vet within a
limited amount of time after purchase, other breeders do this so
they can void your contract coverage if you do not follow thru.
We hope you take the time to visit us, and see that we set the
standards for other breeders to compare to!
PLEASE - Do not buy from puppy mills! Insist on seeing ALL areas
where the breeder cares for their dogs and puppies, to see with
your own eyes is the only way to be sure. If you are not aware
of what a puppy mill is, please visit our website, I have posted
a page with educational material for you to read, there are
videos also! You are always welcome to call me on my cell too,
or drop me an email!
PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR LOTS OF PICTURES AND VIDEOS!!
We even have a slideshow tour presentation of our farm on the
"about us" page!
WE VOW TO :
1. Never inbreed ( Line Breed ) our dogs or use dogs for
breeding that have been inbred by others.
2. Never to sell to pet stores or brokers, always to establish
and maintain excellent relationships with new puppy owners for
the life of the dog.
3. Do what is best for the health, wellbeing and quality of life
of our breeding dogs and puppies. Placing a priority on
providing a safe, healthy, clean and sanitary living
4. To be forthright, honest and sincere when answering questions
about who we are and the qualities of our puppies.
5. Never to enter into legal agreements with anyone for any
reason if they are not legally able to do so.
6. To always remember and emphasize that everything we do is for
the benefit of our dogs and puppies, so as to fully respect and
acknowledge the serious responsibility it is to have them in our
care and produce the highest quality pets possible.
7. Never euthanize our retired moms and dads, with 100%
successful placement at retirement into private pet homes not to
be used for further breeding.
What we are looking for when considering a new home/family for
one of our puppies:
1. Maturity - You must be over 18 or a legal representative for
the intended owner to purchase a puppy AND be of reasonable
2. You must be able to demonstrate that you are secure
financially, mentally and emotionally to purchase a pup and
provide for the lifetime needs ( 15 to 20 years) so as to
maintain an excellent quality of life for the dog.
3. You must be able to commit to ALWAYS providing a safe and
nurturing environment for the dog regardless of whether it be in
a social setting, at home or while traveling.
4. You must be dedicated to following ALL instructions from us
as to the care your new puppy will need as he/she joins your
5. We must feel that you are being honest about your reasons for
wanting a particular puppy and the lifestyle you intend to
provide for him/her.
6. We advocate spay and neuter operations and hope you do too,
as a way to provide a healthier, happier life for your pet and
help curb needless pet overpopulation problems.