Umpqua Valley Kennels LLC
Beautiful AKC FULL REGISTRATION French Bulldog puppies for sale in
We pride ourselves on producing Puppies with happy, loving natures and
do everything humanly possible to insure physically as well as
genetically healthy pups and breeding adults!
We are located on a beautiful 11 acre farm in the Drain / Cottage Grove
area of Southern Oregon. We are Easily reached on the I-5 freeway
corridor from anywhere on the west coast:
Oregon : Portland, Salem, Eugene, Bend, Medford, Grants Pass, Roseburg,
Washington : Seattle, Tacoma, Vancouver, Tri-cities ,Spokane
California : Redding, San Francisco, Sacramento
We are fully licensed and permitted through all applicable county and
state agencies needed, as well as being a valid Limited Liability
Company ( LLC).
We will give serious inquiries our veterinary contact information as a
VERIFIABLE reference for you to check in regards to our reputation as
breeders and the quality of our puppies.
We are happy to have you visit our farm by appointment only. You will
have the opportunity to see moms and dads as well as pups you may be
interested in and their siblings. Please contact us and we will set up a
time and I will email you easy to follow instructions! We are easy to
find, just 3 miles off the I-5 freeway near Drain, Oregon!
If you would like a “ Virtual Tour “ of our farm, please visit our
website and watch the YouTube video. It is narrated, so make sure to
have your sound turned on!
We also Post up to date photos and VIDEOS of the puppies we have
available on our website. This is so you can see how happy, healthy and
outgoing our pups are.
We are very focused on matching the right home with the appropriate
puppy, so please have patience with us if you inquire about a puppy!
ALL OUR PUPS COME WITH:
* 1 year health guarantee/sales contract, this also includes a 15 day
guarantee from the date of purchase against diseases including but not
limited to Parvo, Distemper, etc…
* Additional Purchase Warranty available, doubles your purchase price
* Coupon for first vet visit at Banfield Vet clinic ( located inside
Petsmart) -*** FREE ***
* Up to date 5 way vaccinations and wormings for ALL common parasites.
* Litter box training started
* Puppy starter kit – Complete new puppy instructions, we even have FREE
E books on puppy care, housetraining, obedience training and MORE for
* Puppy gift bag with a soft Blanket, toys, nutrient paste and a supply
of current food being fed - ( Diamond, No corn, wheat or glutens!)
* Written health record and outline of projected dates for next
* AKC Purebred registration
* Mom and Dad are on site. All our Moms and Dads are spayed/neutered and
placed in appropriate loving homes before age 6.
* When you visit us you are given full access to all the areas where we
raise our puppies and care for our moms and dads!
* 24/7 help and support for the life of the puppy/dog! We even offer to
continue your puppy’s Vaccinations and Wormings ( and we include a nail
trim) for the cost of the vaccination ( about 5.00 ) So if you live
close enough to make the trip worth while, we can save you some $, AND
make sure your puppy completes it’s vaccinations!
* We do not require you to take the puppy to the vet within a limited
amount of time after purchase, other breeders do this so they can void
your contract coverage if you do not follow thru.
We hope you take the time to visit us, and see that we set the standards
for other breeders to compare to!
PLEASE - Do not buy from puppy mills! Insist on seeing ALL areas where
the breeder cares for their dogs and puppies, to see with your own eyes
is the only way to be sure. If you are not aware of what a puppy mill
is, please visit our website, I have posted a page with educational
material for you to read, there are videos also!
You are always welcome to call me on my cell too, or drop me an email!
PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR LOTS OF PICTURES AND VIDEOS!!
We even have a slideshow tour presentation of our farm on the "about us"
WE VOW TO :
1. Never inbreed ( Line Breed ) our dogs or use dogs for breeding that
have been inbred by others.
2. Never to sell to pet stores or brokers, always to establish and
maintain excellent relationships with new puppy owners for the life of
3. Do what is best for the health, wellbeing and quality of life of our
breeding dogs and puppies. Placing a priority on providing a safe,
healthy, clean and sanitary living environment.
4. To be forthright, honest and sincere when answering questions about
who we are and the qualities of our puppies.
5. Never to enter into legal agreements with anyone for any reason if
they are not legally able to do so.
6. To always remember and emphasize that everything we do is for the
benefit of our dogs and puppies, so as to fully respect and acknowledge
the serious responsibility it is to have them in our care and produce
the highest quality pets possible.
7. Never euthanize our retired moms and dads, with 100% successful
placement at retirement into private pet homes not to be used for
What we are looking for when considering a new home/family for one of
1. Maturity - You must be over 18 or a legal representative for the
intended owner to purchase a puppy AND be of reasonable intelligence.
2. You must be able to demonstrate that you are secure financially,
mentally and emotionally to purchase a pup and provide for the lifetime
needs ( 15 to 20 years) so as to maintain an excellent quality of life
for the dog.
3. You must be able to commit to ALWAYS providing a safe and nurturing
environment for the dog regardless of whether it be in a social setting,
at home or while traveling.
4. You must be dedicated to following ALL instructions from us as to the
care your new puppy will need as he/she joins your family.
5. We must feel that you are being honest about your reasons for wanting
a particular puppy and the lifestyle you intend to provide for him/her.
6. We advocate spay and neuter operations and hope you do too, as a way
to provide a healthier, happier life for your pet and help curb needless
pet overpopulation problems.